Conditional Type 1


Conditional Type I

Hozirgi zamonda yoki kelajakda bo’lish ehtimoli yuqori bo’lgan ish-harakatlarda ishlatiladi.


If the weather is fine, we’ll go to the park.
Agar havo yaxshi bo`lsa parkka boramiz.


You may borrow my computer, If you promise to be careful.
Agar ehtiyotkor bo’lishga va’da bersang kompyuterimni olib tursang bo’ladi.


If ……. not  so’zlarining o’rniga Unless so’zini ishlatishimiz mumkin.
We don’t go to the cinema if you don’t finish your homework.
We don’t go to the cinema unless you finish your homework.


Formulasi:


If/When + present+ will/may/can+verb (infinitive without to)


If you want to draw mountains, I can help you.

You can call me when you are in London.




 When I am in Turkey, I will call you.


If the weather is fine, we will go to the park.


If you have time, we can go to a football match.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Present Continuous

Degrees of Adjectives. Sifat darajalari.

Future Simple