TO BE


TO BE…
To be fe’li.
Ishlatilishi:

To be fe’lllari am, is, are bo`lib, bo'lmoq ma'nosini beradi va quyidagi holatlarda ishlatiladi:


  • Ismlarni aytishda (name):  
I am Kate. Men Keytman


  • Yoshni aytishda (age) :     
I am 25. Men 25 yoshdaman.


  • Kasbi yoki kim ekanligini aytishda (occupation) :
I am a student. Men talabaman.


  • Qayerda yoki qayerdan ekanligini aytganda (location) :
I am from Rome. Men Rimdanman.


  • Sifatlar ishlatilgan gaplarda (with adjectives):
I am tall. Men novcha(baland bo'yli)man.



Formasi:

(+)
(-)
(?)
I am happy   
You are happy
He is happy
She is happy
It is happy
We are happy
You are happy
They are happy

I am not happy   
You are not happy
He is happy
She is not happy
It is not happy
We are not happy
You are not happy
They are not happy

Am I happy?
Are you happy?
Is he happy?
Is she happy?
Is it happy?
Are we happy?
Are you happy?
Are they happy?

⇾Otgan zamonda  am va is - was ga aylanadi:
I was a pupil.
Men o'quvchi edim.

are - were ga aylanadi:

We were late.
Biz kechikkan edik.

⇾Kelasi zamonda am, is, are - will be ga aylanadi:

She will be an artist.
U rassom bo'ladi.

I will be in New York.

Men Nyu Yorkda bo'laman.


               It is a roller-coaster. It is in Everland park. 

                             It is very high and fast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Present Continuous

Degrees of Adjectives. Sifat darajalari.

Future Simple